This summer join Fleet Feet Sports to train for a sprint triathlon. The program focuses on beginners, but all levels of triathletes, swimmers, bikers, runners or walkers are welcome. This program is structured to help you cross the finish line of a sprint triathlon in less than 3 months. Along the way we’ll be providing you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice to keep you balanced, weekly group training sessions, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition and bike tire changing. *You must be able to swim 200 meters in the pool, any stroke in order to participate (this is for safety).
Goal Race: Silver Lake Sprint Triathlon (August 18, 2012 – Portage, WI)
Race Distance: ¼ mile swim, 15 mile bike, 5k run
Program Cost: $199 ($220 after May, 20)
Program Duration: June 2, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012 (11 weeks)
Deadline for Registration: May, 28 2012
Informational Meeting: Tuesdays, May 15th & May 22nd – 7:15pm at Fleet Feet Sports
As part of the experience, program participants will receive the following:
- A complete 11 week training plan and calendar with detailed workout schedule
- Weekly coached sessions (Thursday nights and/or Saturday morning workouts).
- Location determined by workout
- Workouts will vary between drills in the pool or open water, group rides, transition practices, and bike to run “brick” workouts.
- Weekly training program emails with coaching, advice, and motivation
- Fleet Feet Coupon Book stocked with discounts on triathlon merchandise to help you train successfully
- Fleet Feet Training Tech-T
- 2 Seminars: Nutrition and Tire Changing
- 2 High Point Pool Entries
- Race entry into the Silver Lake Triathlon
- 1 Free Wetsuit Rental
Registration has closed
*8 person minimum for the program
Questions: Megan Dolan, email@example.com or 608.833.9999