If the race distance was 1M, 3K, 5K, 4M, 7K, 8K, 5M, 10K, 15K, 10M, 13.1M or 26.2, we will apply your performance score to our team standings. We use the Grubb-Jones age-grading calculator to score performances. It's considered the best-available performance scoring system. Here's how to use it:
- Under Events, enter the numerical advertised race distance (i.e., 13.1) in theDistance field and select the units (miles or km).
- Under Your result, enter your Age, Sex and Time (HH:MM:SS).
- Under Age-grading, click the Age-grade button.
- Your Score is displayed in the Age-performance % box. Please do not round up. For example, a 52.67 is a 52, not a 53. You need to reach the next whole number to earn the higher score.
- Insert your score into the form at the bottom of the page.