No Boundaries 5K/10K Training Spring 2019
No Boundaries 5K: Learn to run, run/walk, or re-enter the sport
No Boundaries 10K: For those who have successfully completed a 5K and are ready to continue building their endurance. All levels of runners and run/walkers are welcome!
Program Duration: March 17, 2019 – May 25, 2019
Registration Deadline: Monday, March 11, 2019
Program Start: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Program Schedule: Wednesday’s at 6pm & Saturday’s at 8am
5K & 10K Goal Race*: Twilight 5K/10K on May 25, 2019
*Race entry is not included in the training program registration. If you are not able to participate in the Twilight Run we can help you find another event.
Training Program Registration*: Fitvil Online Registration Open
- Early Bird Registration: $89 (until Feb. 25) Regular Registration: $99 (Feb. 26 – Mar. 11) Late Registration: $109 (Mar. 12 and after)
No registrations will be accepted after Saturday, Mar. 24, 2019
* Age Requirement for participation: 12 years old. Parents/Guardians are required to participate in the training program if registering a person that is of minority age (under 18 years old)
Program Kick-Off Party: Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 8:30am at Fleet Feet Madison. This first meeting will be informational. We will run through details of the training program and talk about gear recommendations for a successful training session. The kick-off is an excellent opportunity to introduce you to the coach and mentors and will last approximately 45 – 60 minutes. We will NOT be running/walking this day.
First Group Workout: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 @ 6pm at either Fleet Feet location.
Meeting Times & Locations: We will have 2 separate meeting locations on Wednesday evenings (EAST and WEST locations). We’ll meet as one large group on Saturday mornings at Vilas Park near the UW Arboretum.
- No Boundaries WEST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd)
- No Boundaries EAST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Drive)
- No Boundaries EAST & WEST TOGETHER: Saturdays @ 8am: Vilas Park Madison: (parking lot on the corner of Vilas Park Drive and Orchard Street)
Other Highlights of the Training Program Include:
- A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!
- Weekly program newsletters providing motivation, coaching, training tips and advice for your training.
- Strength and core workouts
- Seminars to prepare new runners/walkers with knowledge of Good Form Running, injury prevention, foam rolling, massage techniques, strength and self-defense.
- 2x/week coached and supported group workouts
- Sampling of nutrition and hydration products
- Discounted race entry into the Twilight 5K/10K
- Participant only coupons and discounts
- Vendor partner wear tests, promotions, and giveaways
- Attendance incentives
- Team technical shirt
- A supportive environment for all abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships!
General Inquires: Email email@example.com reach out to Coach Sue: Susan@fleetfeetsunprairie.com
No Boundaries 5K/10K Training Spring 2019 More Info »
Sunday March 17, 2019
Wed Evening & Saturday Morning
Twilight 5K or Twilight 10K
Early Bird Registration: $89 (until Feb. 25) Regular Registration: $99 (Feb. 26 – Mar. 11) Late Registration: $109 (Mar. 12 and after)
No Boundaries 5K: Learn to run, run/walk, or re-enter the sport No Boundaries 10K: For those who have successfully completed a 5K and are ready to continue building their endurance. All levels of runners and run/walkers are welcome!