No Boundaries 5K/10K Training Fall 2018
5K/10K Training Program – Learn to run, walk or re-enter the sport. Thanks to our vendor partner Hoka One One!
Program Duration: Sept 22, 2018 – Dec 1, 2018
Registration Deadline: Mon, Sept 17, 2018
Program Start: Saturday Sept 22, 2018
Program Schedule: Wednesday’s at 6pm & Saturday’s at 8am
5KGoal Race*: Run Santa Run 5K on Saturday, Dec 1, 2018
10K Goal Race*: Berbee Derby on Thursday Nov 22, 2018
*Race entry is not included in the training program registration. If you are not able to participate in the Run Santa Run 5K, we can help you find another event.
Training Program Registration*: Fitvil Online Registration Open
- Early Bird Registration: $89 (until Sept. 3)
- Regular Registration: $99 (Sept. 4 – Sept 17)
- Late Registration: $109 (Sept 18 and after)
No registrations will be accepted after Saturday, Sept 29, 2018
* Age Requirement for participation: 12 years old. Parents/Guardians are required to participate in the training program if registering a person that is of minority age (under 18 years old)
Program Kick-Off Party: Saturday, Sept 22, 2018 8:30am at Fleet Feet Sun Prairie. This first meeting will be informational. We will run through safety concerns, program details, and discuss tools to ensure you have a successful season. This is also an excellent opportunity to introduce you to our coaching and mentoring staff. The kick-off will typically last 45 min – 1 hr. We will NOT be running/walking this day.
First Group Workout: Wednesday, Sept 26 @ 6pm at either Fleet Feet location.
Meeting Times & Locations: We will have 2 separate meeting locations on Wednesday evenings (EAST and WEST locations), and meet together on Saturday mornings at Vilas Park near the UW Arboretum.
- No Boundaries WEST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd)
- No Boundaries EAST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Drive)
- No Boundaries EAST & WEST TOGETHER: Saturdays @ 8am: Vilas Park Madison: (parking lot on the corner of Vilas Park Drive and Orchard Street)
Other Highlights of the Training Program Include:
- A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!
- Weekly program newsletters providing motivation, coaching, training tips and advice for your training.
- Strength and Core circuits
- Seminar series to prepare new runners/walkers with knowledge of Good Form Running, injury prevention, foam rolling and massage techniques, strength and nutrition.
- 2x/week coached and supported group workouts
- Sampling of nutrition and hydration products
- Discounted race entry into the Run Santa Run 5K
- Participant only coupons and discounts
- Vendor sponsor wear tests, promotions, and giveaways
- Attendance incentives
- Team technical shirt
- A supportive environment for all abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships!
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Boundaries 5K/10K Training Fall 2018 More Info »
Saturday September 22, 2018
Wed Evening & Saturday Morning
Run Santa Run 5K
Early Bird Registration: $89 (until Sept. 3) Regular Registration: $99 (Sept. 4 – Sept 17) Late Registration: $109 (Sept 18 and after)
A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!