We offer training programs for everyone! Fleet Feet Sports Madison is committed to enhancing and growing our local running and walking communities, and offering educational resources and training opportunities to assist participants in achieving their fitness goals. We strive to give every training participant a positive experience and to help them finish happy, healthy, educated, and uninjured.
You can choose to join us for one of our free group social fun runs, or join one of our professionally coached training programs.
5 Reasons to Join a Fleet Feet Sports Training Program
- FUN: Yes, we said it. Fitness and fun can coexist!
- CAMARADERIE: You'll get to know your training group, make new friends, and support each other.
- CHARITY: $5 of your registration fee will be donated to Allied Running Club to help needy kids in our community run, get fit, and eat healthy!
- PREVENT INJURY: We take pride in helping you safely increase your fitness level to minimize injury risk.
- PERKS: From your training program technical shirt, to the program after party and product coupons - you will look (and feel) the part.
We look forward to training with you!
Any questions about our training programs contact Director of Training: Megan Dolan at firstname.lastname@example.org.