No Boundaries 5K Training
Join Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance to walk or run your first 5K. The class focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The class is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K in less than three months. The training class sets reasonable goals within an encouraging environment, using a specific training program, skilled coaches, seminars, earned rewards, and group practices to keep the spark of motivation burning. No Boundaries is a class where you can challenge yourself physically and mentally with the support of peers doing the same thing, mentors who have already been through the process, and coaches who are trained and skilled to answer your questions. There are three levels of intensity: walk, walk/run, and run, so you will be able to find your own pace. There is a place here for you, no matter what your pace may be!
Click on the program title to see specific details about each class
- No Boundaries: Spring 2013
- No Boundaries - Group Health Cooperative - GHC EMPLOYEES ONLY!
- No Boundaries II: Summer 2013
- Goal Race: Madison Mini-Marathon 5K on August 17, 2013, Good Neighbor 5k or Cow Chip Classic 5K or 10K
- Program Duration: June – August 2013
- Only open to those that have completed a regular No Boundaries session previously
- Registration Deadline: Monday June 10, 203. Register Online
- No Boundaries: Fall 2013 – DETAILS COMING SOON
- Goal Race: Berbee Derby 5K on November 28, 2013
- Program Duration: September – November 2013