Fall Half & Full Marathon Training Program
Our half and full marathon training programs typically meet twice a week and are designed to prepare runners for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. In addition to detailed training plans, each program incorporates educational components, speakers, weekly email communication, and expert coaching, mentoring, and pacing to help inspire and motivate you along the journey.
Those training for another fall half or full marathon are still encouraged to participate. We can help you adjust mileage as needed. Register for the program by July 25, and receive a pre-training plan to help you build prior to the start of the first group run.
- Goal Race: Madison Marathon Events on November 13, 2016
- Program Duration: August 27, 2016 - November 13, 2016
- Program Kick-off: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- First Group Run: Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Registration Deadline: Monday, August 22, 2016
Early bird rate ends August 8!